Sunday, August 24, 2008

ICT as a Tutor


I was satisfied today and by the end of this lesson for I have strengthened my knowledge of using ICT as a tutor.From a personal experience I know the importance of drilling in teaching and this now became easier with ICT.Tutorials can help students with different learning abilities and can motivate them. Moreover, introducing games to lessons will break the daily routine and the students and teacher will enjoy their time.In addition to the above mentioned ICT programs,simulations are extremely useful in experiencing real life situatons without any risk and in applying sciences and knowing the outcomes in a virtual way.

For me and as a science teacher I found that simulations and tutorials are a necessity and games introduced to a lesson will increase the competition levels and hence the students' performance.

I hope that the links I added will be useful to all those in the Science field.

No comments: